Friday, February 02, 2007

New Team Member - Krishnaja Gutta

I am Krishnaja Gutta- Current MSIM student , ISchool, UW.

I am very excited about joining this group and am sure it will be great experience working with varied expertise.Looking forward for the project to get started.

As a new member on board, here's a brief introduction about myself:
I have a masters in Physics and a minors Business Administration prior to UW. Strategy and Portfolio Rationalization in Agile Organizations have been some my major interests since college. Having been in the midst of the "Outsourcing" boom in India, I had an opportunity to witness the various attributes of the practice up close. To this project I would like to bring some of the experience and insights I had gained over the years and research further into the "Outsourcer" (USA) side of the equation and study the where, how and when of global equilibrium of these outsourcing trends and would like to see how the industry can face the risks that when it starts playing around with aspects like innovation.

No comments: